Groeneveld’s GreenCat Android Telematics Xchange (ATX) On-Board Computer is based on a PHYTEC i.MX 6 System on Module. Its features include:
- First modular telematics solution as a fully open platform
- driving style optimization using vehicle data via Controller Area Network (CAN) bus
- carbon footprint calculation
- tracking & tracing for mobile resource management, geofencing and corridor fencing
- digital tachograph and archive of all protocols
- truck navigation and communication with back office
- GPRS, UMTS, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth
In addition to providing the phyFLEX-i.MX6 System on Module, PHYTEC implemented Android as the operating system with specialized drivers, managed E1 certification, and provides manufacturing at its in-house production facilities in Mainz, Germany.
Scalable module with advanced multimedia processing capabilities for deployment in a broad range of applications.
Let PHYTEC help you expedite your product development. We offer schematic capture and layout design services to integrate a PHYTEC SOM into your project.
See why others trust PHYTEC products
At Groeneveld ICT Solutions, we want to offer our customers the very best solutions. Therefore, we require the same from our suppliers. PHYTEC is capable of delivering high quality solutions. Moreover, we’ve experienced that they have the same philosophy as Groeneveld – customers first and only the best possible products. These are the two main reasons why we have chosen PHYTEC as a partner.
Ready to get started?
Learn more about our NXP-based SOMs