phyCORE-i.MX 8M Plus Software Release – (BSP-Yocto-NXP-i.MX8MP-PD23.1.0)
Software Release Name: BSP-Yocto-NXP-i.MX8MP-PD23.1.0
Release Date: December 12, 2023
- Added support for phyCAM VM-020, with phyCAM-M and phyCAM-L support.
- Add partup 1.0.0 and provide partup packages as an alternative way to traditional WIC images for the initial flashing process.
- Using partup allows for an easy and fast way to flash and configure eMMC and SD card devices in one step. For instructions on how to use partup, please refer to the first chapters of our BSP manual.
- With kernel 5.15 the trusted key type trusted caam is supported
- Updated to upstream OP-TEE support for better maintenance
- Updated NXP code signing tool (cst) installation source to a git repository instead of a not directly downloadable archive from NXP
- RTC settings like Backup Switchover Mode are now configured over hwclock and not device tree any more
- Qt6 support
- Added support for 2GHz RAM bus frequency on SoMs with revision 1549.3 and newer
- Audio recording via PEB-AV-10
View Full Release Notes Here: https://download.phytec.de/Software/Linux/BSP-Yocto-i.MX8MP/BSP-Yocto-NXP-i.MX8MP-PD23.1.0/ReleaseNotes
Ready to get started?
Let’s go! Learn more about PHYTEC SOMs