Webinar – Quickly Solve IIoT Database and Factory Management Challenges
Join us Thursday, April 29th, at 11AM Pacific Time for an exciting collaborative webinar with PHYTEC, NXP and ITTIA where we’ll present a factory data management demonstration based on the NXP i.MX 8M Mini applications processor. The right development SDK combined with the PHYTEC phyCORE-i.MX 8M Mini hardware platform empowers sensors and other devices to meet data management challenges and enable IoT nodes to monitor, process and manage a large volume of time series data quickly and efficiently in real time. In addition, we will explore scalability through NXP’s i.MX 8 series of Applications Processors and PHYTEC’s complementary products.
In this webinar you’ll learn
- NXP based hardware and software solutions that are well suited for embedded Industrial IoT applications
- IoT devices data processing and management challenges
- Time series device database value to process streams of real time data
- Achieving high throughput and low latency IoT device data management
- How to reduce your time to market by working with PHYTEC NXP based System on Modules and Development kits
Sign up for the live webinar
Join us for the live presentation.